and originally from Syria.
I’m in Germany for 10 years and one month
and live in Berlin, Germany.
Leading the relaunch of the website, Android app and IOS app starting with analyzing historical data, customer needs, market opportunities and risks, defining requirements and developing use-cases.
After a solid concept was defined, I ensured the project is delivered within budget and timetables with the highest quality, by designing the UI/UX and collaborating with developers, designers and the client.
Applying Agile Scrum practices was critical to lead the project to become the top growing app on the Play Store in the middle east with more than 200K users over the entire platform within sort time.
- Identifying market opportunities and define product strategy.
- Gathering product requirements, user stories and developing use-cases.
- Leading cross functional teams to deliver a top-notch product on time within budget.
- Applying Agile Scrum practices to help the team increase work quality and velocity.
- Defining scope, functional and non-functional requirements, project plans, estimations and deliverables.
- Designing and improving the UI/UX using wire-framing and graphics design tools.
- Facilitate release planning, sprint planning, backlog grooming and daily stand-up meetings.
- Performing A/B testing and reporting bugs and issues.
- Facilitate communication between product, engineering and business teams.
- Communicating and collaborating with stake holders.
- Using historical data to anticipate risks and continuously improve current and future projects.
- Defining a marketing strategy.
- Collaborating with engineering teams, developers and graphics designers with deferent cultural backgrounds across multiple time zones.
- 1 year
Project/Product Manger11/2013 - 08/2015Mount Crawford, UsaShoutit
- 3 years
General Manager03/2009 - 10/2012Damaskus, SyriaPioneer Surveillance Solutions
- 6 years
Studies: Software Engineering10/2007 - 10/2013Damaskus, SyriaArab International UniversityBachelor of EngineeringStatus: Degree recognized in Germany