and originally from Libya.
I’m in Germany for 7 years and 9 months
and live in Dresden, Germany.
My name is Motaz Madi, I started to build my career since my graduation from Engineering College-Electrical & Electronic Department since 2000 to become a Senior Telecommunication Engineer who has several years of experience on Wireless Field Engineering, and other several years of experience on GSM/WCDMA/LTE Radio Network Design, Optimization & Solution Architecting.
I Have attended various training courses related on radio network design, planning and optimization in multi-international telecom companies. In addition, I have have mini MBA in telecom Business and have attended different courses in planning and strategic thinking.
Recently, and in the past few years, my main task and responsibilities were:
• interacts with the customer to define and provide technical and competence development solutions that enhances the operator competitive position.
• interacts with operator staff, 3rd Party suppliers, regional staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization.
• Perform Radio network design, planning and optimization activities for GSM/UMTS/LTE.
• Analyze complex requirements and propose technical and competence developments solutions in new areas and domains, to enhance customer’s competitive position.
• Select or propose 3rd party suppliers/products for the customized solutions. manage customized solutions and products, including 3rd party products.
• Provide the specified customized solutions for the operator network.
• Drive changes in the methods, processes and guidelines within the different organizations.
• Acts as a mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues.
• Captures business opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes.
• Manage teams of in ongoing projects to ensure that they are delivered according to expectations and plans.
• Follow up the delivered products and solutions on regular basis with the customer to keep informed about the life cycle evolvement of the implemented solution.
More information & documents are available upon request.
A challenging career where I can apply my diverse skills and qualifications to a full potential.
- 1 month
Apprenticeship: Planning & Strategic Thinkning12/2013 - 12/2013Dubai, United Arab EmiratesMericStatus: Completed successfully
- 1 month
Apprenticeship: Mini MBA - Telecommunications12/2012 - 12/2012Dubai, United Arab EmiratesInforma TelecomStatus: Completed successfully
- 4 years
Radio Network Expert05/2010 - 04/2015Tripolis, LibyaAL Madar AL Jadid Mobile Co.
- 4 years
Radio Network & Technology Consultant & Solution Engineer12/2005 - 03/2010Tripolis, LibyaEricsson AB
- 1 year
Radio Network Planning Engineer07/2004 - 09/2005Tripolis, LibyaHuawei Technologies
- 6 months
Wireless Field Engineer/Supervisor11/2002 - 05/2003, TunisiaEricsson AB
- 2 years
Wireless Field Engineer11/2001 - 06/2004Tanger, MoroccoScadaCom
- 6 years
Studies: Electrical & Electronic09/1993 - 02/2000Tripolis, LibyaAL Fateh UniversityBachelor of EngineeringStatus: Completed successfully