Since 1983 Team MAY international stands for premium parasols. With over 140 employees, we distribute our professional parasols through our own established brand. Our customers include large food chains as well as high-end furniture businesses.
As a medium-sized company, we operate with fast decision-making processes and offer a varied range of tasks as well as a job with long-term and future-proof prospects.
We continue to grow and offer the following task:
- Wiring and connection of parasols including LED lighting, heaters, motors and speakers.
- Reading and execution of wiring and circuit diagrams.
- Initial testing of electrical equipment.
- Participation in procurement, manufacturing and sample setups.
- You have completed training as an electrician or in another electrical profession.
- You have basic knowledge in circuitry, LED, motors and electrical CAD.
- You enjoy building amazing parasols.
MAY Gerätebau GmbH
Zum Mühlbach 1
- training as electrician