Building careers in a home away from home
You live in Germany with a granted refugee status? You are planning to study or are currently studying economics or IT here? Perhaps you have even successfully done so in your home country, are highly interested in the financial sector and would like to expand your network amongst your peers and financial experts? Then have a closer look at our Banking Introductory Programme for Refugees.
In four short sessions you can learn all about Germany’s working environment. You can gain interesting insights into the financial industry in general and Deutsche Bank in particular. And, last but not least, benefit from the personal career advice and find out how to start a professional career in Germany – perhaps even at Deutsche Bank as intern or trainee.
- Granted refugee status in Germany
- Student of economics or IT
- Interest in the financial sector
- Very good English language skills (at least B2)
- A good command of the German language
- Introduction to financial sector in general
- Insights into the professional life in Germany
- Corporate culture from a Deutsche Bank perspective
- Deep dive into the portfolio of a bank