As a Support Engineer, you are taking part as a team member in projects for implementing new services and infrastructure components as well as enhancing current services. The successful candidate will be part of our onsite IT support located in the region of Essen.
- Assist the customer’s client with first and second level support on workstations,mobility devices and infrastructures (installations, replacement, change, relocation, removal);
- Provide support for computer systems in case of hardware and software incidents;
- Provide support for mobile devices (iPad, Blackberry) in case of software incidents;
- Provide support of inventory units (monitors, local printers, local scanners and notebook docking stations) as well as support for local network printer systems;
- Receive materials and spare parts, inventory, prepare for installation, install and ensure a feedback to customers;
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Good technical knowledge of workplace environment and end-user services;
- ITIL basics;
- IT Support experience in a large enterprise environment.
- At least 2 years of onsite support and customer care experience is required;
- Aptitude for providing positive customer service, interpersonal skills, listening skills, analytical skills and team spirit;
- Spoken languages: fluent German and English;
- A driving license is required.
- Market conform salary and bonus;
- A fast growing company, with great ambitions for the future;
- Education possibilities and personal development.
- Onsite IT support
- An experience IT Support Team